All grass fields are CLOSED today, Monday, March 15, 2021, due to rain. Turf fields remain open until further notice.
Due to current safer-at-home restrictions, SMGF is currently forming practice pods for a Spring 2021 Program for divisions 6U through 16U, that would be similar to our Fall Session.
For this Spring Session, we must follow and abide by the LA County Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for Youth Sports Leagues, which were agreed to as part of the Spring Registration.
Some highlights include:
- Each player and coach must remain 6 feet apart and wear masks at all times
- Parents will not be allowed onto the field during before, during or after practice
- No games are permitted
- Players must have their own equipment, which includes a glove, bat and helmet.
- Sharing equipment is not allowed
- Each player will have their temperature taken (and recorded) and must be lower than 100.2 to participate
Lastly, each player will be required to have COVID-19 Release Form filled out and signed before being able to participate. Please click this link, print the form and bring a signed copy to your first practice.
We are a non-profit recreational softball league offering programs in Spring and Fall for girls ages 4-14. We have been offering organized softball in the Santa Monica area for over 30 years. Click here to learn more about our league!
Congrats to the SMGF 12U Select team for winning the 2018 LA/SB Turkey Tournament!!!
|Santa Monica Girls Fastpitch Softball|