All natural grass fields CLOSED today, December 29th, 2020, due to rain yesterday. Turf fields remain open until further notice.
The upcoming SMGF Fall Session will start Saturday, October 3rd, and run through November 21st.
For this Fall Session, we must follow and abide by the LA County Department of Public Health Reopening Protocol for Youth Sports Leagues, which were agreed to as part of the Fall Registration.
Some highlights include:
- Each player and coach must remain 6 feet apart and wear masks at all times
- Parents will not be allowed onto Memorial Field during before, during or after practice
- No games or scrimmages are permitted
- Players must have their own equipment, which includes a glove, bat and helmet.
- Sharing equipment is not allowed
- Players on Field #2 & #3 will enter and exit on 16th Street side
- Players on Field #1 & #4 will enter and exit on 14th Street side
- Each player will have their temperature taken (and recorded) and must be lower than 100.2 to participate
Lastly, each player will be required to have COVID-19 Release Form filled out and signed before being able to participate. Please click this link, print the form and bring a signed copy to your first practice.
We are a non-profit recreational softball league offering programs in Spring and Fall for girls ages 4-14. We have been offering organized softball in the Santa Monica area for over 30 years. Click here to learn more about our league!
Congrats to the SMGF 12U Select team for winning the 2018 LA/SB Turkey Tournament!!!
|Santa Monica Girls Fastpitch Softball|